Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recipe Database



I've always wanted to have a database to keep track of all my recipes in one place and to create grocery lists for me. I have always thought it is a waste of time to have to write down the ingredients every week and better organize it so I though creating my own database to do this.

This LINK will allow you to download the database which already has 30 recipes already entered into it. You need to have MS Access 2007 in order to run it. Anyone can download this file and use it I just ask that you do not profit from its code. I.e. you cannot sell it as your own. If you do decide to download it and use it please put any suggestions / comments below and I will try to implement them the best I can.

I will be going back to add more detail about the database in the future in this post. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment