Sunday, April 8, 2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread

I was given this recipe a while ago from my girlfriend and I thought it was time that I should take the plunge and actually make it. This was my first attempt making a banana bread and though it turned out very nice.


In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.



Place bananas in a bowl. They should be 'very' ripe.


Mash the bananas. I used the blender to do this.


Stir in peanut butter, oil, eggs and sugar.


Weigh out 8 ounces of peanut butter cuts and remove the foil.


Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until just combined.


The combined ingredients.


Fold in peanut butter cups.


The finished dough.


Pour dough into a greased pan and bake for 60 minutes at 350F.


The loaf after baking. Leave in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a drying rack. All to completely cool before cutting.


A pic after I enjoyed my first slice.


Ingredients

3 whole, very ripe bananas
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 egg
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1.5 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
8 ounces of Reese's Peanut Butter Mini Cups

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!!! I LOVE Reese's PB cups! I need you in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You made my bread! I'm so excited! I wish I could try some

    ReplyDelete