Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Deviled Eggs

I was feeling in the mood for some deviled eggs, so I thought I would share the recipe with all of you. This recipe doesn't use too much mayonnaise and uses a bunch of mustard and horseradish instead. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Hard boil the eggs.



When the eggs are boiling, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.


 When eggs are done boiling, peel them and cut them in half. I allow them to cool when I am peeling the other eggs so the yolks aren't so hot.


Pop out the yolk out of each egg half ...


and place in the mixing bowl.


Mix until smooth. You can also mix by hand but the mixture will not be as creamy.


Some of the eggs as they are filled with the whipped egg mixture. Fill all eggs until all of the filling is used.


When the eggs are filled, apply a dash of paprika to the top of each egg.


Ingredients

6 eggs, hard boiled
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of horseradish
1/2 a teaspoon of dill weed
1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
1/8 of a teaspoon of salt
a dash of black pepper
a dash of paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment